Marine Civil Engineering
What can we do…
From stonework reconstruction on weirs and banks to bridge repairs, or new installations and servicing of gates and pumps, the experts here at Sands Environmental are able to offers a wide range of marine civil engineering services for inland marine locations. Call us today on 07545 240 403 and find out how we can help with your marine civil engineering project.
The Right Equipment. Great Service.
Sands Environmental have a variety of boats, craft and barges available, so no matter what works are required, or however awkward the environment may seem, we can always provide the right service. Our team also offer many underwater services, from grout matter installation to inspections and surveys as well as underwater welding and cutting, which are taking care of by experienced divers.
Below is an example list of some of the services we offer, however we are not limited to these, so please feel free to get in touch with your individual requirements.
A Selection of Our Services.
- Refurbishment & Repair of Sluices Gates
- Placement of Rock Armour
- Underwater Cutting
- Marine Sheet & Tubular Steel Piling
- Core Sampling & Drilling
- Construction of Fish Passes
- Gabion Baskets
- Lake Construction
- Structural Design & Site Surveys
- Working on Flood Alleviation
- Grout Mattresses
- Works of Scour Protection
- Construction of Pedestrian Bridges
- Stabilisation & Protection of Riverbanks
- ROV Inspections & Diver Surveys
- Stop Log Construction & Installation
- Inspection, Repair & Installation of Culverts
- Structural Underpinning
- Construction & Refurbishment of Retaining Walls
- Flood Defence Systems
- Construction & Refurbishment of Jetties
- Pier Construction & Refurbishment
- Refurbishment of Outfalls
- Pressure Pointing & Grouting
- Wall Repairs in Docks & Marinas
- Bridge & Pier Foundations & Construction
- Refurbishment & Repair of Lock Gates